Answered By: Nancy Alzo Last Updated: Aug 25, 2014 Views: 7
The easiest way is to access JSTOR and search for the title of your article. Here are step-by-step instructions:
1. Go to the library home page.
2. Click on "Online Resources," then "Articles."
3. Scroll down to JSTOR and click on the link. If you're not on campus, you may have to log in with your regular username and password.
4. In the search box at the top of the page, type in the title of your article - using quotes around the title gives a more specific search.
5. Your article should be at the top of your result list -- select the article that matches your citation.
6. You can read the article in this view or click on "PDF" to get the full text of the article.
Let us know if you need more help!