Answered By: Nancy Alzo
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2015     Views: 16

We provide access to journals in print and electronically -- often through full-text in our databases.  Sometimes you need to know if we have access to a particular journal or you may have a citation from another source you want to obtain.

Use our Search by Journal Title link under Articles tab on the Libraries' web site to identify journal holdings.  Print titles will link to our Bearcat catalog for holdings and call number information.  If we have access electronically, the results will show what volumes/years are available to you.  Follow the link to the appropriate database.  You can initiate a search within that journal or browse the holdings to view content.

If you have a specific citation, you can use the Search for Article by Citation option, or, find the journal by title and then browse the issues by volume and/or date to find your article.

If we do not have access in print or online to the article you need, use our Interlibrary Loan service via ILLiad to request a copy from another library.